Luxury Yurts at Lakedale – The Ultimate Glamping Experience
Imagine waking up in a forest encircled by a lake, stepping into a private hot tub with a cup of steaming java, and dreaming up your next Northwest adventure…our new yurts take glamping to the next level of glamorous! We’ve sensitively situated seven 24 foot-diameter yurts so that each structure is its own getaway from the “real world.”
Inside your yurt on San Juan Island, 450-square feet of light-filled luxury includes a large sitting area with a sleeper sofa, rocking chair, dining table, as well as a flat-panel TV, wet bar, refrigerator, and bathroom. And we’re pretty positive you’re going to sleep like a baby in your king-size pillow-top bed with flannel duvet cover.
The best part of your glamping stay in a yurt on San Juan Island could possibly be the large wrap-around deck outfitted with a hot tub, an additional dining table and chairs, Adirondack chairs, and BBQ. The only downside is that you might not be able to find a corner to put your shoes in.
- King-size bed with flannel duvet cover
- Full-size sleeper sofa with flannel duvet cover
- Rocking chair
- Dining table
- Wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- Flat-panel Smart TV
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink/vanity
- Private hot tub on the large exterior deck
- Outdoor dining table
- Adirondack chairs
One parking space is available per yurt. Breakfast is not provided for guests staying in the Yurts. Due to the proximity to Roche Harbor Road, guests staying in the Yurt Village may experience some road noise.
We love dogs (just not in the Yurts), so please bring your canine companion along and stay in our spacious Lake House or one of our comfy Log Cabins.
Our General Store is open seasonally from May through October. You’ll find basic groceries, wine, beer, deli sandwiches, espresso, fishing tackle, games, clothing, and things you never knew you needed.
- All room rates are nightly.
- We require one night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- One parking space is available per Yurt.
- Front Desk hours are:*
- Weekdays/weekends (non-summer hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 9:00am – 6:00pm
(Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
Should cancellation become necessary up to two weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within the two weeks (14 days) of your arrival, you will be responsible for your deposit of one night’s room and tax.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in the Yurt.
- Pets are not allowed in the Yurts, nor do we permit “car camping” your pets. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a $250 fine.
- Lakedale does not permit smoking inside any of our accommodations.
- Property-wide quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Property-wide speed limit is 10mph.
- Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, no outside watercraft are permitted on the lakes.