Wedding and Receptions
For intimate events or parties of up to 150 guests, Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes offers spectacular ceremony sites and reception locations on San Juan Island that both nature lovers and sophisticates will love.
Our stunning log Great Room overlooking Neva Lake provides a warm reception atmosphere, perfect for an unforgettable Friday Harbor wedding. Lakedale’s Event Coordinators would love to assist you and your wedding planner with your once-in-lifetime event (and we are crazy about second-time-arounders too!)
- Lakedale Resort offers weddings and receptions all year round, with affordable availability between September 15 and May 15
- Private event spaces available
- Facility fee dependent on number of guests, space used, and time of year
- Four romantic settings for your ceremony, and if you can find another option, have at it!
- One-hour ceremony
- One-hour rehearsal at no additional cost
- Set up and take down of wedding ceremony chairs, reception tables and chairs
- Event coordination to help you and your wedding planner arrange your special day
- Beverage packages available
82 lush, forested acres surrounded by three freshwater lakes on San Juan Island provide the backdrop for your wedding events.
Say your “I Do’s” on a grassy point encircled by lakes, in a wildflower-filled meadow, on our lodge deck with the sun setting on Neva Lake, or barefoot on one of our private beaches.
Dance under the stars, dine in the classic splendor of our log lodge or picnic in the woods for your reception and/or rehearsal dinner.
Your wedding party, whether large or small, can choose from our romantic lodge rooms, glamorous canvas cabins and vintage Airstream trailer (May through September) and cozy 2-bedroom log cabins.
In addition to the wedding festivities, your guests will enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as boating, volleyball, fishing, playing on our giant chess set, ping-pong, bocce ball, kid-friendly events, or simply relaxing by the fireside. We can also arrange wedding golf tournaments, whale-watching excursions and more!
We are ready to make your dreams (one of our lakes is actually called Dream Lake!) a reality. Our resourceful team will arrange gourmet menus, beautiful bouquets, photo pros and everything else you may need to make your San Juan Island wedding perfect. We love coordinating with your team too!
Create a festive family wedding weekend…or take over the entire resort for complete privacy and maximum fun…or elope with us to experience the ultimate in romance!
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a personalized tour.