Foodie Alert! Gourmet Glamping Dates!
Our favorite summer event (whether you're a foodie or just a fun lover) is Gourmet Glamping! Reserve now for dinner under the stars on Saturday, June 22 with Chef Adam Stevenson from Cedarbrook Lodge. Or join Chef Jeff Maxfield from SkyCity at the Space Needle for a raucous evening of great food on Saturday, August 17. Both dinners will be paired with fine wines from an amazing Washington winery. Only $75 per person, and guests must be 21 years old to join the fun. These evenings sell out quickly, so don't delay!**
**$75 per adult, in addition to your lodging rate. Guests must be 21 years old to attend.
Taking it E-Z!
We want to make your next camping trip the EZ-est ever! Ditch your gear and let us do all the work! We’ll set up an REI tent, canopy, cots and lounge chairs at your campsite so you can rock your camping trip from the get go! (Plus, we’ll take it down!) ***
Leave the gear behind and Camp-EZ with:
- Tent, shade canopy, 2 cots, and 2 lounge chairs, set up and taken down
- Free bundle of firewood for your first night's fire
- None of the hassles and all the fun!
*** This offer is valid from May 1 - September 30 with no minimum stay required. Price is $45 per night, in addition to the price of our campsite. Call for availability and to book your reservation. Not available on Hike-in/Bike-in sites. Offer is not valid with any other packages or promotions.
Save the Lake-dates!
Got your calendar handy? Make sure you add these two fun-filled events!
- Lace up your running shoes for the sixth annual Three Lakes Triathlon and San Juan Island Marathon on June 15 & 16, 2019. Two great events on one awesome weekend, and all based at Lakedale!
- Looking for the best way to say "so long" to summer? Join us on Labor Day weekend, Aug. 30 - Sept. 1, 2019, for our third annual Jazz Festival, featuring the marvelous Brian Nova and his talented group of musician friends. Jazz, sun, great food, and a few beverages...that's what we call labor!
Summer Sushi Series!
Roll sushi like a master! Sushi Master Frank Sicilia is taking the reins of our kitchen for two incredible afternoon classes. You'll learn the art of making sushi: tools, ingredients, prepping, making the perfect sushi rice and then a variety of your own rolls will be served for dinner. So much fun, so much sushi! ****
A rock and roll culinary experience!
- Sushi making class taught by Frank Sicilia of Rolling Sushi
- Saturday, June 8, 2019 OR
- Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Roll from the class into dinner at 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner includes: wine, miso soup, edamame, guest-made sushi, and mochi ice cream.
- Price is $120 per person (adults over 21 please).
**** Sushi class is $120/person, in addition to your lodging rate. Guests who plan on staying on Saturday night only should arrive at Lakedale before 2:00 pm. Offer is not valid with any other packages or promotions.
Call 800.617.2267 to Reserve
All packages subject to availability