The Lakedale Music Festival with Brian Nova
Lakedale’s 5th Annual Music Festival, featuring renowned jazz virtuoso, Brian Nova and his Trio is set for August, 2022! The Music Festival is our idea of the perfect way to serenade summer out the door and say hello to fall. We hope you’ll throw a jazz record on the turntable and take your sweetie for a swing around the backyard…or around a campfire here at Lakedale instead!
Scheduled Acts For 2022:
Brian Nova and His All-Star Band
Joe Doria and McTuff
Mike Eskenazi, Max Holmberg &
Judd Neilsen Trio
Friday Harbor High School Band
Whistle Lake Quartet
Stephanie Porter Quartet
San Juan All-Star Band
August 26th – Friday Night on the Deck: 7:00pm-9:00pm
• 7-9pm – Jam Session on The Deck
August 27th – Saturday Mainstage: (70min sets) Noon – 9:00pm
• 12:00pm- 1:10pm – David Messmer
• 1:30pm – 2:40pm – Skylark Musica
• 3:00pm – 4:10pm – Whistle Lake Quartet
• 4:30pm – 5:40pm – Mike Eskenazi, Max Holmberg & Judd Nielsen
• 6:00pm – 7:10pm – Joe Doria and McTuff
• 7:30pm – 9:00pm – Brian Nova All-Stars (Guitar Summit)
August 28th – Sunday Mainstage: (70min sets) Noon – 7:30pm
• 12:00pm- 1:10pm – Gene Nery
• 1:30pm – 2:40pm – Matt Eakle Group
• 3:00pm – 4:10pm – San Juan Island All-Star Band
• 4:30pm – 5:40pm – Stephanie Porter Quartet
• 6:00pm – 7:30pm – Fred Radke w/special guests Tristan Thompson
and the Friday Harbor High School Big Band
4313 Roche Harbor Road
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
All the Details:
Our generous sponsors have included Benedetto Archtop Guitars, Oscar Blues Brewery, and Flagship Event Rentals!
The Music Festival benefits the San Juan Islands School Music programs and Terry’s Kids, a wonderful organization that, due to large cuts in arts education over the last generation, brings together children through music. Terry’s Kids provides free music programming to global schools and care facilities with performances, concerts, clinics and lessons.
The Music Festival is open to all interested music-lovers of all ages, as well as registered guests of Lakedale. Admission price is included in the nightly rate for registered guests, and a limited number of gate tickets are available for $25 per day on each day of the event, with gates open at 10:00 a.m. Please call Lakedale at 360-378-2350 for event information or questions!