Meetings and Group Getaways
Let’s Meet Outside!
Leave the city in your rearview mirror and escape to nature for your next workshop, meeting, retreat, or group getaway. With 82 acres of pristine lakes, meadows, and forest for inspiration and our team’s top-notch assistance with details, ditching the distractions of daily life has never been easier. We have accommodations to suit the needs of every member of your group – from luxurious lodge rooms to secluded yurts with hot tubs, to cozy log cabins. And if you really want to bond, take your team glamping in one of our Canvas Cabins or Cottages for a truly unique retreat. Get back to nature in…
- 10 newly remodeled Lodge rooms
- 6 two-bedroom, two-bath Log Cabins
- 1 Lake House, sleeps 10
- 7 Yurts, each with private hot tub
- 7 Glamping Canvas Cottages, each with private bath
- 15 Glamping Canvas Cabins
- 1 Airstream trailer
- 39 Campsites
- 5 RV sites
Retreat from the Everyday
With our warm log lodge, fireplace, and great room serving as a hub for your gathering, we offer loads of flexible options for meeting spaces.
- Banquet seating for up to 80 people in the Lodge great room
- Comfortable meeting room for up to 40 people
- Event accommodation for up to 150 on the expanded lodge deck
- Space for 225 people on the expanded lodge deck for wedding ceremony/receptions
- Unlimited options for outdoor spaces to ditch your daily routine
Our event planner would love to help planning all aspects of your retreat or meeting, including catering, and is happy to juggle your off-property adventures as well. Leave your worries mainland and take a walk on the slow side.