Go Glamping: Glamorous Camping on San Juan Island!
If you love being in the woods but pitching a tent is not your thing, consider an upscale camping experience in our custom-built canvas cabins and cottages. Our Canvas Cabins sleep 4 and feature queen-size pillow-top beds with flannel duvets, dining table, and a full-size futon.
Our Canvas Cottages sleep 4 and include over-the-top glamping luxury on beautiful lakefront sites. Each cottage contains a king-size pillow-top bed, flannel duvet, dining table, chandelier, a full bathroom with shower, and a daybed sleeper (converts to king bed).
Relax on the “front porch” with four chairs, a picnic table, umbrella, and a fire ring perfect for grilling or toasting marshmallows. There is no electricity or running water in the Canvas Cabins; however, it’s just a short walk to the shower facilities.* Our Canvas Cottages have power and running water.
The Duplex Canvas Cabin is ideal for two families vacationing together, offering side by side Canvas Cabins for easy socializing.
The Canvas Bunkhouse is a 450-square-foot canvas cabin with two queen beds and a full-size futon that sleeps 2-6.
Lakedale’s glamp-ground is open from May through September. Canvas Cabin and Cottage guests are invited to join us for a complimentary continental breakfast in the Mess Tent. Selections include granola, cereal, pancakes, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, hearty oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, juice, freshly brewed coffee, hot chocolate, and teas. Please note: Due to staffing and supply chain shortages, Lakedale’s Mess Tent will close for the remainder of the season on August 1st, 2022, and breakfast will not be available for Canvas Cabin or Canvas Cottage guests after that date.
There are no pets allowed in the Canvas Cabins and Canvas Cottages, but we welcome you and your furry friends in our Log Cabins and Lake House!
*Free showers and restrooms are available to guests.
- Cotton sheets, pillows, flannel duvet
- Bath linens
- Table and four chairs
- Outside picnic table, four chairs, umbrella and a fire ring
The General Store is open on weekends from May through September. You’ll find basic groceries, wine, beer, deli sandwiches, espresso, fishing tackle, games, clothing, and things you didn’t even know you needed!
- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- We require one night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Guests have a designated parking spot, a short walk from the Canvas Cabins
- Front Desk hours are*
- Weekdays/Weekends (Non-Summer Hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 9:00am – 6:00pm
(Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
Should cancellation become necessary up to 14 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within 14 days of your arrival, you will be responsible for your full deposit.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property and internet service is unreliable due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Pets are not allowed in the Canvas Cabins or Cottages, nor do we permit “car camping” your pets. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a $250 fine.
- Lakedale does not permit smoking inside any of our accommodations.
- Property-wide quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Property-wide speed limit is 7.5mph.
- Guests may not set up personal tents in the Canvas Cabin area.
- Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, outside watercraft are not permitted on the lakes.