Charming Log Cabins on San Juan Island
Perfect for families or couples seeking more space, our six cozy log cabins can accommodate up to six guests for a relaxing San Juan Island vacation. Unpack and unwind with two bedrooms and two full baths, a sofa bed, full kitchen and dining nook, gas fireplace and large cedar deck. Cook over your outdoor grill then watch the stars in front of a blazing campfire. All of our cabins are dog-friendly, so don’t leave home without Fido!
Maximum occupancy is 6 people per cabin. There is a one-time canine fee of $35 per puppy per stay with a maximum of two dogs per cabin.
- The Log Cabins offer full kitchens, cookware, dishware and cutlery
- Gas fireplace
- TV with DVD player (no cable or satellite)
- The Log Cabins are air-conditioned by Mother Nature.
You can also take advantage of our complimentary DVD library, offering a wide selection of classic movies.
Lakedale’s General Store is open seasonally May through October for beer and wine, groceries, fishing and camping gear, T-shirts, espresso drinks, and freshly made sandwiches, salads, and sweets.
Lakedale Resort Policies
- All room rates are nightly.
- We require one night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Two parking spots per Cabin/Lake House are available.
- Front Desk hours are*
- Weekdays/Weekends (Non-Summer Hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 8:00am – 8:00pm
(Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
Should cancellation become necessary up to two weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within the two weeks (14 days) of your arrival, you will be responsible for your deposit of one night’s room and tax.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property, and internet service is unreliable due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Guests have access to the hot tub until 10 pm.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people per cabin.
- The Log Cabins are pet friendly. There is a one-time canine fee of $35 per puppy per stay with a maximum of two dogs per cabin.
- Housekeeping services are available upon request, additional fees may apply.
- Lakedale Resort is a smoke free property.
- Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, no outside watercraft is permitted on the lakes.