Luxury Hotel Lodging, Naturally
Imagine yourself in an elegant lakefront log lodge in the Pacific Northwest. Escape the city with a stay at our secluded San Juan Island resort. Relax in the Great Room by the fireplace with a glass of wine. Wander to the expansive deck atop Neva Lake and watch the sun slowly set. And then…sink into sleep in our freshly updated guest rooms, infused with the essence of Northwest design: custom bed, comfy pillow-top mattress, flat-screen TV, private deck or balcony, gas fireplace, and jetted tub. Choose a room with a king bed overlooking the lake, two queen beds with lake views, or a suite with two bedrooms and woodland views. Four seasons of romance and relaxation.
We’ll treat you to a delightful breakfast with our chef’s choice egg dish of the day, our wickedly good granola, pancakes, fresh fruit, and so much more. It’s the perfect romantic getaway and stress-free vacation, luxury hotel lodging just minutes from Friday Harbor.
We ask guests of our San Juan Island resort to be 16 years or older to preserve our peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. We love dogs (just not in the hotel), so please bring your canine companion along and stay in our spacious Lake House or one of our comfy Log Cabins.
- Deck or balcony
- Gas fireplace
- Jetted tub
- Deluxe rooms offer wet bars and refrigerators
- Lodge rooms are air-conditioned by Mother Nature
- Complimentary breakfast with eggs, fruit, granola, breads, and more
Don’t forget to pick up a bottle of wine and snacks at our General Store (open on weekends May through September) or choose a bottle from our handpicked wine selection in the Lodge Great Room!
- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- We require one night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Guests must be 16 years or older to stay in the Lodge.
- One parking spot per guestroom is available adjacent to the Lodge.
- Front Desk hours are*
- Weekdays/Weekends (Non-Summer Hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 9:00am – 6:00pm
- (Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- *Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
Should cancellation become necessary up to two weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within the two weeks (14 days) of your arrival, you will be responsible for your deposit of one night’s room and tax.
- All guest rooms as well as the main lodge offer free access to wireless Internet.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property, and internet service is unreliable due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Lakedale does not permit smoking inside any of our accommodations.
- Pets are not allowed at the Lodge, nor do we permit “car camping” your pets. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a $250 fine.
- A community fire ring is available outside of the General Store for your use during your stay. Campfire wood and other supplies may be purchased at the General Store.
- Property-wide quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Property-wide speed limit is 7.5mph.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, no outside watercraft is permitted on the lakes.
Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Lakedale’s Lodge building is an adults-only space. Quiet hours in the lodge are observed 24 hours a day.