- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- We require one night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Guests must be 16 years or older to stay in the Lodge.
- One parking spot per guestroom is available adjacent to the Lodge.
- Front Desk hours are*
- Weekdays/Weekends (Non-Summer Hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 8:00am – 8:00pm
(Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
- Should cancellation become necessary up to two weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 processing fee.
- Should you need to cancel within the two weeks (14 days) of your arrival, you will be responsible for your deposit of one night’s room and tax.
- All guest rooms as well as the main lodge offer free access to wireless Internet.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property, and internet service is unreliable due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Lakedale Resort does not permit smoking inside any of our accommodations.
- Pets are not allowed at the Lodge, nor do we permit “car camping” your pets. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a $250 fine.
- There is a community BBQ grill that you may use during your stay. Campfire wood and other supplies may be purchased at the General Store.
- Property-wide quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Property-wide speed limit is 10mph.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, no outside watercraft is permitted on the lakes.
- Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Children visiting the lodge must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Quiet hours in the lodge are observed 24 hours a day.