The Lake House: your upscale vacation rental on San Juan Island
Bring your best pals, your family, and your dog for a relaxing stay in our Lake House. This property includes all the features of a San Juan Island vacation rental, but with resort amenities. The Lake House sleeps 10 people in 2 king bedrooms, 1 queen bedroom, 3 bathrooms, a loft with sleeper sofa and an additional sleeper sofa in the living room. Chill out in front of the wood-burning fireplace and large flat-screen TV, while the family cook makes a tasty pot of pasta in the fully equipped kitchen. An expansive deck overlooks the lake and your private firepit…eat inside or out! The Lake House is the perfect place for girlfriend getaways, family reunions, or whatever get-out-of-town adventure you create.
Maximum occupancy for the Lake House vacation rental on San Juan Island is 10 people and it is a pet-friendly accommodation. If you are bringing a pet, there’s a one-time canine fee of $35 per dog per stay, with a maximum of two dogs.
- The Lake House offers a full kitchen, cookware, dishware, and cutlery
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Flat-screen TV with satellite
- The Lake House is air-conditioned by Mother Nature.
You can also take advantage of our complimentary DVD library, offering a wide selection of classic movies.
Lakedale’s General Store is open on weekends only from May through September for beer and wine, groceries, fishing and camping gear, T-shirts, espresso drinks, and freshly made sandwiches, salads, and sweets.
- All room rates are nightly.
- We require one night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Two parking spots per Cabin/Lake House are available.
- Front Desk hours are*
- Weekdays/Weekends (Non-Summer Hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 8:00am – 8:00pm
(Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
Should cancellation become necessary up to two weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within the two weeks (14 days) of your arrival, you will be responsible for your deposit of one night’s room and tax.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property, and internet service is unreliable due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people per cabin.
- The Log Cabins are pet friendly. There is a one-time canine fee of $35 per puppy per stay with a maximum of two dogs per cabin.
- Lakedale is a smoke free property.
- Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, outside watercraft are not permitted on the lakes.