- All room rates are nightly.
- We require a deposit equaling the full amount of your stay, taken at the time of reservation.
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Campers check-in at the General Store.
- Front Desk hours are*
- Weekdays/Weekends (Non-Summer Hours): 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekdays/Weekends (Summer Hours): 8:00am – 8:00pm
(Summer Hours: Memorial Day through Labor Day)
*Please let us know in advance if you will be arriving after hours.
- Should cancellation become necessary up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit, minus a $15 processing fee.
- Should you need to cancel within 48 hours of your arrival, you will be responsible for your full deposit.
- Please note: Most cell phones don’t receive reception on our property and internet service is unreliable due to lack of provider coverage in the middle of the island.
- Complimentary wireless internet is available in the General Store.
- Pets (max of 2) are to be on leash at all times. They must not be left unattended, allowed to bark, and are not allowed in any buildings except our Log Cabins and the Lake House. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet and placing waste in the appropriate trash bin. You may not “car camp” your pet.
- Lakedale Resort does not permit smoking inside any of our accommodations.
- Property-wide quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Property-wide speed limit is 10mph.
- Please note: The Lodge facilities and Lodge Deck area are reserved exclusively for guests staying in Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Due to protected species in the lakes, no outside watercraft is permitted on the lakes.