With all of us slowly reemerging from our Coronavirus cocoons, we hope you’re thinking of making your way back to Lakedale soon. Our reopening is scheduled for June 21st and the Lakedale team has been working like crazy for months getting the property sparkling for your return. In the meantime, we’ve gathered some of our favorite images so you can picture yourself at Lakedale on your friends and family Zoom calls.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to get you back to Lakedale (virtually!):
- Download your favorite Lakedale images (from this post) onto your computer.
- Download the Zoom Desktop client on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Open the app and log into your Zoom account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner to navigate to Settings
- In the left menu, click Virtual Background (make sure it’s activated on the regular Zoom website).
- Select the + icon to upload one of the Lakedale background images. It will automatically show behind you on the Zoom screen.
- During a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Stop Video and click Chose Virtual Background… to change or turn off your Zoom background.
Let us know what your favorite images are, and when you do return, send us your photos so we can add them to our Zoom file to share with all our guests!